I love Instagram

Thursday 26 March 2015

Today I.......... {DIY hand painted fabric}

Today I painted some fabric. It's for a very special project for my eldest daughters 16th birthday.




Her bedroom is due for a makeover. Black and white with a sprinkle of silver is her choice of colours. I have already purchased her main sweet sixteen special presents. At the moment, money is tight as this is birthday month in our house.
So I have decided to make as many things as possible for her room using everything in my craft stash. I have already made a few things. Next week I will show you all the things that I have made, painted or revamped for both of the girls birthdays. 

So I set out to make her her very own fabric. 





I have one day left before her birthday. Nothing like leaving it till the last minute! So tomorrow is all about sewing up a storm. I had a couple of meters of this white poly cotton in my stash and the black & silver paint was leftover from a previous project. 




Lucky she is into crosses at the moment because they are one of the easiest things to paint. 

From Jos with love. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
From Jos with love. xx