I love Instagram

Monday 30 March 2015

Home cooked potato chips. You know, like the ones that come in a foilpacket.



Everything tastes better when it is home cooked. Well, I think so. It think that it is the satisfaction that comes with preparing, cooking and then eating something that you have put your love into. Potato chips are no exception. A few months back, my eldest teen decided that she wanted to make her own after I said that I would no longer be buying packet potato chips. We researched, found recipes then real side that they are one of the simplest things to cook. Both of my girls cook these now. Georgia made these ones on the weekend to have while we were watching movies.


We thinly sliced some peeled potatoes using a mandolin slicer. Cooked a few slices at a time in hot oil. Drained them for a minute on absorbent cloth. Put them in a large bowl and sprinkled generously with pink himalain salt. 











Easy peasey! And so much better tasting than packet ones. 

From Jos with love. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
From Jos with love. xx